Wednesday, October 2, 2013

10/2/2013

Today I am thankful: That you come to work to make money, not to make friends That work is not my all in all That we had an amazing rehearsal last night and that it didn't feel like work, that it was fun again That God's strength is made perfect in my weakness, because I feel slightly weak today That I don't have to always be right, but that I can strive to be better That it is already Wednesday That my desk is positioned where it is, lol That we have Bible Study tonight That it is going to be warm today That I can take a deep breath and a lot of how I'm feeling can flow out That each da is new and gives me something to look forward to That traffic wasn't too nad today That I am believing that it will be like there is no traffic on the way home this evening

No comments:

Post a Comment