Wednesday, October 9, 2013

10/9/2013

Today I am thankful: For Tina's life. For the genuine smile that I was able to witness o her face some days. For the love I got to watch her give her children. I am thankful for the children that she had that will have her legacy live on forever. I am thankfulf for the wake up call and sense of urgency that her death has spread within me. I am thankful for the reminder that life is precious, and fleeting. I am thankful that she knew God. I am thankful for the celebreation of her life that we will be having later today. I am thankful for God who does things that I don't undderstand but dopes everything right. I am thankful that I am able to get off early for the memorial. I am thankful that Jesus died for us and that he is now turly comforting Tina. I am thankful that since she knows God, death cannot hold her down, and her spirit is already risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment