Wednesday, August 28, 2013
8/28/2013
Today I am thankful for the rain that sort of hides my tears
I am thankful for music that speaks to how I feel
I am thankful for my best friend who hasn't said I told you so yet
I am thankful that I only work until 6
I am thankful that work is not my end all be all
I am thankful that work is not my sustainer, that God is
I am thankful that God's plan is bigger than my wants
I am thankful that I am not always given what I want
I am thankful that though it hurts right now, that hurt doesn't last forever
I am thankful that tears help bring out the pain
I am happy that apparently my heart still works and can still feel pain, I had wondered after Jermaine.
I am happy that love lost doesn't mean that it was the true or only love
I am thankful for words that help with the pain
I am thankful for pain that releases the pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment