Wednesday, August 21, 2013
PURPOSE::
I have been going through an awful lot spiritually as of late and I decided that a huge part of my problem is my attitude.
I have decided to go back to a thank you journal.
< Thank you Journal is where you write the things that you are grateful for. It promotes an attitude of gratitude, and an attitude of gratitude can change your entire mood >
Instead of complaining every day I am going to begin to tell God what I'm thankful for each day.
Because, regardless to what is going on around me, there is something to be thankful for EVERYDAY.
Now we both know I won't update daily, but some days I will record via internet, and some days on good old fashioned pen and paper, but EVERYDAY I will record!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment