Thursday, August 22, 2013
Day 2: 8/22/2013
Today I am thankful that my life is so much more than my job because they are really working a nerve.
I am thankful that my brother made it through surgery yesterday, and that his pain is not as bad.
That Mercededes got to see her 19th bday
That there are less than 3 hours left in this work day.
That life could be oh so much worse than it is right now
That I don't have to be uber happy about every moment of everyday. That joy and happiness are not the same thing.
That Deep breaths sometimes help.
That I was able to eat what I wanted for lunch.
That I had the most beautiful dreams last night about adopting a beautiful baby boy.
That Even in my bad moods God loves me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment