Monday, August 26, 2013
Day 5: 8/26/2013
So I missed Saturday and Sunday, but with good reason......I was super busy on both days.
Saturday: My big sister (in Christ) Shanita got married. I was thankful that she had sunshine on her day. She looked absolutely beautiful and everyone was really happy. I'm happy that she had fun and that things, though they weren't exactly as planned, worked out beautifully.
Sunday: We had two services. I can't lie it was a struggle but I am thankful for the people that graduated Evangelism class and for the fact that our Pastor didn't make us stay at second service the entire time.
TODAY::::::::::::::::::::: I am thankful that I got to sleep in. That Kelly is making the run to pick up paper towels for church. That the board meeting got moved to Sunday ( I get to catch up on everything) and that Morris and Tessa switched shifts so I will have a pretty stress free evening.
That is all, and I am all caught up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment