Tuesday, September 10, 2013

9/10/2013

Today I am thankful that though it is overcast it did not rain on my way to work I am thankful that it is Tuesday I am thankful that we have a leadership meeting tonight I am thanful that God is working in ways that I don't even understand I am thankful for life I am thankful for health I am thankful for strength I am thankful for love I am thankful that God is showing me that love cannot be rushed but that it can be learned I am thankful for the love of God, for the love of my family, and for the love of my friends I am thankful that I am who God says I am and not who I or anyone else says that I am I am thankful for peace I am thankful for change I am thankful for Spirit I am thankful that I am learning to be spiritual I am thankful that I don't have to settle I am thankful that I am working with my favorite supervisor today I am thankful that what it looks like is not what it is I am thankful for the encouragement I feel today I am thankful that I am a princess and that no matter what anyone says I can live, love, learn, grow as such

No comments:

Post a Comment