Friday, September 27, 2013
9/27/2013
Today I am thankful:
That it is Friday
That I do not have to come backto owrk until Monday
That I am a girl who ismade happy by the simple things
For the ability to write
For my brother, BHerd who lets me vent to him
That God is teaching me to operate outside of how I feel
That I'm still allowed to pray
That God still speaks to me though his workd
For music
For pretty colored pins
For having my favorite soup at Panera
That my problems are all first wrld problems
That though progress is slow, I am growing
That there are less than 2 hours left in the work day/week
That I get to look at a pretty new nail color as I type
That I was able to afford what I wanted today, and all my needs are met.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment