Thursday, September 26, 2013
9/26/2013
Today I am thankful that....
It is Thursday
That I was able to spend some me time this morning
That my grandmother is still living and very able bodied
That God moved me when he did
That today has been a pretty great day
That God is healing me beyond what I imagined and inspite of my hinderances
That Brey is out of surgery
That Bri is getting his hand looked at
That thsi morning seemed perfect, and it was really just my alone relaxing time
That I am ablye to put gas i the car
That I was able toget my nails done
That it is time to start putting fall colors on my nails.
That Iwas able to listen to my gmom for a little bit
That Ciara's baby will be here in like 2 months
That God listend to me even when I'm not making sense to myself
That I have been smiling more lately
That I am able to eat some of my favoirte soups during this fast, and that I realized it before it was over
That God keeps blessing me beyond what I deserve
That Josh has a large number of colleges seeking him out
That my family is healty, and mostly happy
That I really don't have anything to truly complain about
That God is showing me more and more that complaining doesn't do anything for any situaion.
That each day is a new day with brand new possibilities.
For music, per the usual
For scripture th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment