Monday, September 30, 2013
9/30/2013
Today I am thankful:
That I was able to go buy some new clothes
That I was able to get some rest in
That I have received so much confirmation through God's word
That I have a Spiritual Father who truly loves me and is pushing/pulling me (kicking and screaming) into my greater
That God didn't let me slip up the way my flesh wanted to
That temptation is becoming great, which means that I am close to my breakthrough, and to what God has for me in this season
That i was able to recognize the enemy this time
That I know that it is not the person anymore, but the enemy using the person
That God always provides a way of escape for a temptation
That Jesus keeps looking out for me
That my heavenly big brother, my savior, my all in all is looking down on me and is trying to help me through this time, and I am starting to finally let Him
That the Lord will always do just what he said.
That God has a plan, and I don't know all the details, but I know that it is a good plan and that it is the best plan for my life
That today has not been as crazy as the previous Monday's this month.
That it is the last day of the month
That God kept my brother from doing something stupid yesterday
That God keeps giving words to my Pastor that he needs right now
That I am getting back to the place that I was, with my other brother
That God is in control, and I'm not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment