Tuesday, September 17, 2013
9/17/2013
Today I am thankful:
That it is already Tuesday
That God spoke to me through song and I realize exactly where I am
That he is healing me, and though the healing process hurts, and is slightly irritating, and itchy it will all be for my good
That I am learning to stay in my lane and be unconcerned with the things that do not concern me
That I no longer allow other people's attitude to change my mood (fo as long as i used to)
That I am learning that the only validation that I need is from God, through his word
That everything gets better with a deep breath
That music is always available
That I don't have to worry, God has already asked for all of my worries and said he would take care of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment