Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/11/2013

Today I am thankful that it is the 1st day ofthe leaders 30 day fast I am thankful for the downtime at work that is allowing me to get some studying done I am thankful that the things I struggled with on the last fast are not the things that I have to work through on this fast I am thankful that I talked to my brother the other day and got so much off of my chest I am thankful for my spiritual father who loves me and will not let me gracefully give up I am thankful for the group of leaders becaue each one helps me grow in a different way I am thankful for God's word that speaks to me everyday whether I want to accept it or not I am thankful for life, for abundance I am thankful that my list of problems are a list of wishes for someone else I am thankful for release from things that have had be in bondage I am thankful for the new grace and mercy of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment