Monday, September 16, 2013
9/16/2013
Today I am thankful:
That every event went well for the kids this weekend
That they had fun at movie night
That I could keep my promise to Brey and Azzie and take them to Kiwi
That everyone had a ball at Dorney
That I don't have to argue my point ever, that God always covers me and what people say is not the end all be all
That God confirmed what he was saying to me through my Prophet
That it makes the journey a little easier when you understand the method or the way a little better
That this monday has been pretty good so far
That I am believing for a quick, productive, fulfilling work week with minimal stress
That I was able to talk with the finance team and we seem to be on one accord
That each person's journey is different and though I've screwed up, you still seem to want to use me.
Thank you for a spirit of thankfulness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment