Tuesday, September 24, 2013
9/24/2013
Today I am thankful.....
That I was able to put that check in my account and they said it should be available tomorrow
That I don't feel as broke as I did yesterday, even though there are still only $3.00 currenty available in my account
That I was able to get so much accomplished by 10 am today
That I am not feeling as tired or overwhelmed as I was yesterday
That God gives us new mercies everyday
That Bri-bri gets his cast off today
That we have rehearsal tonight, I think
That you God gives us the opportunity to hange our attitude about everyday
That it's never as bad as it seems
That God is preparing me for even greater than I can see or understand right now
That my growth isn't for me, its for the people that God is going to reach through the calling he's placed on me
That God even saw fit to call me even though I am a complete wreck
That even if no one else sees it, I am growing, my attitude is changing, my feelings are evolving, walls are slowly, but surely coming down
That God sees me for who I will be and not for who I am
That God gifted me with that part of his personality, that has the ability to see better in people than what they are displaying, sometimes
That I am not God, I'm overwhelemed sometimes with my little responsibilities, I could not deal with me, more less the gazillion other people on the planet, the planet itself, and the entire solar system.
That God is bigger than and greater than anything
That He loves me, even when I fall, fail, and disgrace His name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment