Wednesday, September 18, 2013
9/18/2013
Today I am thankful:
That yesterday completed a week of the leader's fast
That it is already Wednesday
That Jess is going to tear the house down tonight
That I am almost done with the ordeal from the accident
That God provides for me
That God chastises me when I need it
That I have a job to come to
That I have a way to get here
That my attitude is being curbed, even though it seems that it is taking an extremely long time
That I can deep breath
I am thankful for heat because it was super cold this morning
I am thankful that fall weather is back, which means fall clothing is back (boots, scarves, cardigans)
I am thankful that my brother, Mike, is like officially back
I am thankful that Brey got cleared for her surgery
I am thankful that Kelly got her new dinning room set
I am thankful for prayer, and that God still listens to me whine and beg for forgivness for the same things
I am thankful that He is teaching me to forgive myself
I am thankful that I don't have to be a slave to the same sin
I am thankful for growth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment